- You have to see these supercell thunderstorms
One of the most picturesque supercell thunderstorms in recent years was just photographed in Texas.
- Coldest Aussie temp of the year as widespread snow blankets southeast
It got so cold, temperatures almost reached negative double-figures.
- Early-season frost not seen in years hits QLD and NSW
Parts of southern Queensland and northern NSW just had their coldest morning this early in the year for about two decades.
- South-east Queensland temperatures plummet as cold snap pushes mercury below May average
Parts of Queensland have shivered through the coldest morning of the year so far.
- Australia's southeast feeling frigidly frosty for fall (autumn)
Victoria, New South Wales, the ACT and southern Queensland have been hit by a sudden frigid chill, a chill not experienced this early in the year in decade or longer in many places.
- Just how far did the temperature drop in Canberra this morning?
If you woke up this morning with frost forming on your face or your fingers and toes numb from the cold, you probably woke up in Canberra.